【摩門之書】I believe 我相信






ELDER PRICE
Ever since I was a child, I tried to be the best...
So what happened?
My family and friends all said I was blessed...
So what happened?

打從我小時,我就想當最好的
而結果呢?
親友都說上天眷顧我
而結果呢?

It was supposed to be all so exciting, to be teaching of Christ 'cross the sea
But I allowed my faith to be shaken – oh, what's the matter with me?
I've always longed to help the needy, to do the things I never dared
This was the time for me to step up, so then why was I so scared?

這本該是件令人興奮的事,越洋傳道
但我卻讓自己信念動搖,我是怎麼了
我總是渴望幫助需要的人,勇於發難
這本該是我挺身的時後,我為何怯逃


A warlord who shoots people in the face – what's so scary about that?
I must trust that my Lord is mightier and always has my back
Now I must be completely devout; I can't have even one shred of doubt!
朝著人臉開槍的軍閥,這有甚麼好怕的

我該相信主的力量更強大、總是看顧我
現在我必須全心奉獻,不容一絲絲懷疑

I believe that the Lord God created the universe
I believe that he sent his only son to die for my sins
And I believe that ancient Jews built boats and sailed to America
I am a Mormon!
And a Mormon just believes

我相信、主創造了這個世界
我相信,他讓唯一的兒子替我受罪
我還相信,古猶太人造了船一路滑到美國
我是個摩門教徒
而我們堅守信仰

You cannot just believe part-way, you have to believe in it all
My problem was doubting the Lord's will, instead of standing tall
I can't allow myself to have any doubt, it's time to set my worries free
Time to show the world what Elder Price is about, and share the power inside of me!

你不能只相信一半,要就要全心信任
我的問題就在懷疑上帝的旨意,而不是抬頭挺胸
我不能讓自己有一絲絲懷疑,是時後拋開憂慮了
是時後讓世界看看Price長老的能耐,展現我體內的力量了

I believe that God has a plan for all of us
I believe that plan involves me getting my own planet
And I believe that the current President of the Church, Thomas Monson, speaks directly to God
I am a Mormon!
And, dang it, a Mormon just believes! (A Mormon just believes!
)
我相信,上帝他自有安排
我相信,他也會安排一個專屬於我的行星
我相信現在的教會總長Thomas Monson能與上帝直接對話
我是個摩門教徒
而我們他媽的堅守信仰

I know that I must go and do the things my God commands (Things my God commands!)
I realize now why he sent me here!
If you ask the Lord in faith, he will always answer you
Just believe in him and have no fear

我知道我必須行動,完成上帝的任務(上帝給我的任務)
我了解了為什麼他要送我來這
如果你誠心的向主發問,他永遠會回答你
只要相信他,別帶恐懼

Soldier
(General! We have an intruder! He just walked right into camp!)
(將軍,有一個入侵者,他直接走進來營區了)

ELDER PRICE
I believe that Satan has a hold of you
I believe that the Lord God has sent me here!
And I believe that in 1978 God changed his mind about black people! (Black people!)
You can be a Mormon!
A Mormon who just believes...

我相信,撒旦佔據在你的體內
我相信,上帝派我來到這裡
我以相信,上帝在1978年改變了他對黑人的看法
你能當個摩門教徒
一個有堅定信仰的摩門教徒

Warlord
(The fuck is this?)
(這在搞甚麼鬼)

ELDER PRICE 
And now I can feel the excitement: this is the moment I was born to do
And I feel so incredible to be sharing my faith with you
The scriptures say that if you ask in faith, if you ask God himself, you'll know
But you must ask him without any doubt, and let your spirit grow! (Let your spirit grow!)

現在我感到如此激動,我生來就是為了這一刻
和你分享信仰讓我感到如此不可思議
聖經說如果你誠心發問,問上帝本人,你會得到答案
但你必須不帶一點懷疑,然後讓你的靈魂壯大

I believe that God lives on a planet called Kolob!
I believe that Jesus has his own planet as well
And I believe that the Garden of Eden was in Jackson County, Missouri

我相信,上帝住在一個叫做Kolob的行星上
我相信,耶穌也有自己的行星
我還相信,伊甸園就在密蘇里州的Jaskson

If you believe, the Lord will reveal it
And you'll know it's all true – you'll just feel it
You'll be a Mormon!
And, by gosh, a Mormon just belieeeeves!!! (A Mormon just believes)
(Just believe, a Mormon just believes)
Oh, I believe! (Just believe, a Mormon just...)
I believe! (...believes!)
如果你有信仰,神便會為你透露
你就會知道那是真的,你會感覺到
你會是個摩門教徒
而,天啊,我們有堅定信仰 
噢我相信
我相信!



留言